March 20, 2012

Cahe loggin Baboon, and a monkey

This somewhat modified card comes from the Samwalkers

the rear of the card was modified too, it says... the text in blue is stuck over whatever the card originally said...

Do you have to.. Do an urban Micro?
Did you log Correctly?
Are you unsure Where you left your own cache?

they write...
Greetings Pesky
I couldnt find the wheelchair postcard again but i did spend some time in cafe's and came up with this one. did I ever thank you for rescuing Mobility Stealth? Thank you. If i can find another ( similar) container, I will put it out again. Melbourne has not had a turn.
Then there are some more modified advertisments:
YOU find out where you are standing, access the coordinates, Scan the QR code with a QR Reader on your smart phone or go to Bloody Munzees.gov.au then the app will go down... again.
regards,
Samwalkers.

I wonder what the postcard originally said? I don't know. I like it this way anyway!